(23 September 2021)
The real estate investment market is suffering its most challenging phase in a decade, with 100 days since the 4th Covid-19 outbreak. How will individual investors deal with the immediate issues, given that they are weaker than real estate investment funds (which are more experienced and have more capital)? The 7th PropTech Vietnam MeetUp will address the following three questions:
- What are the business models for short-term rentals (Airbnb), long-term rentals, and digital real estate & NFTs?
- Three things that private investors should be aware of while joining the market.
- Venture Capital Funds’ perspectives on the 3 business models listed above
- Ms Vy Le – Co-founder & General Partner, Do Ventures
- Ms Lynn Hoang – Country Director, Binance
- Mr Minh Beta – Founder, A.Plus Home – coliving.
- Mr Kim C Pham – Founder, CoHost.AI
- Ms Daphne Pham – Former Director of Strategy, One Mount Real Estate; Former Head of Operation, Uber Vietnam
Ticket purchasers will donate directly to Lotus Charity Foundation (VND 100,000 per ticket) for the Covid-19 anti-epidemic program: “Appreciation to doctors and purchase HFNC ventilators”
Time: 11:00 am -12:10 pm, Thursday, 30 September 2021
The program will be conducted in Vietnamese
Hotline: 092 1900888