(13 May 2021)
Sunwah – As a Partner of Business Startup Support Centre (BSSC), Sunwah Innovations supports calling for international startups to participate in Startup Wheel 2021 – a gateway for startups to explore and expand the business to Vietnam and connect with the startup ecosystem in Southeast Asia.
After 8 years, Startup Wheel has already partnered with SK Group, Smilegate Investment, Kasikornbank, Amazon, Google, to name a few, to value the startups in the competition. Last year, the competition also received +1,900 applications from Vietnam and 19 countries on 5 continents such as the UK, US, Australia, Korea, India, Germany, etc.
The international startups joining under Sunwah Innovations’ nomination are eligible to enter directly to the TOP 50 selection round without going through application screening.
Key details are as follows:
- Benefits to startups of TOP 50 selection round:
- Gaining local insights through 1:1 interview with local experts and consultancy on business plan writing to enter Vietnam market;
- Pitching and networking with local investors, business partners, & other key players in the startup ecosystem via an online platform;
- Having a chance to win cash and other exclusive supports for local expansion (Details here)
- Top 50 can showcase their products/services and pitch at 2-day Vietnam Startup Day (either offline or virtually)
- Key dates:
- Application deadline: 31 May 2021
- Competition timeline: Timeline | Startup Wheel
- Application guideline
- Step 1: Register at Registration | Startup Wheel
- Step 2: A verification email will be sent with another link to fill in more details and attach a pitch deck, a 2-minute pitching video. Detailed guideline here.
- Sunwah Innovations: Ms Thuy Ho – firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSSC: Ms Nhi Pham – email@example.com