(9 September 2021)
On this Sunday 12 September 2021, the Pitching Round 4 – Breakthrough of the Creative Idea Contest 2021 (CiC) will be held virtually to select the Top 10 excellent startups to join the Finale of CiC 2021.
Via the Sunwah International Innovation Platform (SWIIP), Sunwah Innovations has connected the organizer of CiC 2021 – VNUHCM-ITP with the Michigan State University (U.S), who is also a long-term partner of Sunwah Group, to provide expertise for the first international version of CiC. This cooperation will facilitate long-term partnership between VNUHCM and MSU to further promote innovation and nurture entrepreneurship among young people.
Let’s welcome our powerful Jury of the Pitching Round 4 – Breakthrough CiC 2021:
- Ms. Katie Nguyễn: Vice Director at Sunwah Innovations;
- Mr. Aaron Stanton: Founding Partner at Empathy Ventures, Inc;
- Mr. Venkat Matoory: Senior Innovation Officer for Global Youth Advancement Network; Director of Management Consulting Academy for Eli Broad College of Business – Michigan State University;
- Mr. Paul Jaques: Managing Director for Venture Creation at the @Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation – Michigan State University.
With the in-depth knowledge and rich practical experience, it is sure that the Jury of Pitching in round 4 – Breakthrough will have reasonable, courteous assessments for each team’s performance to find the teams entering the Final.
Let’s wait for the Pitching in Round 4 – Breakthrough CiC 2021 with us!
Information of Pitching in Round 4 – Breakthrough CiC 2021:
Time: English version: 17:30 – 21:00 on September 12, 2021 (Sunday).
- + Fanpage Creative Idea Challenge CiC 2021: https://www.facebook.com/ytuongkhoinghiep.cic/
- + Youtube channel: ITP Startup Ecosystem: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChafW3YakFHvInQevlQMM9g